WoD Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoD Chronicles

A Group Dedicated to Roleplaying within the World of Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To all that apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaymien
Storyteller
Kaymien

To all that apply Empty
PostSubject: To all that apply   To all that apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 am

We are a friendly group of rpers that like to have fun roleplaying. We each enjoy each others company ( outside of crazy Doe). To all that apply we don't require huge amounts of roleplaying experince, but it can help. As specific Story Tellers such as myself require some knowledge to play in some games running currently. If your a D&D nut or a die hard World Of Darkness fan all are welcome. Please keep in mind that when you apply we would like a little history of your roleplaying experince. Such as what types of roleplaying games you have played and how long. World of Darkness knowledge on New world and Old. Even if you have played a MMORPG and roleplayed inside the world. After you have been excepted into the troop you'll useally have a intro game with said ST thats game you have showed interest in. As long as I have been with the troop we have never turned away a person, because of lack of roleplaying experince. I hope to see all who come join our troop. If you have questions please feel free to email Doan, myself or Doe for questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

To all that apply
Page 1 of 1