WoD Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoD Chronicles

A Group Dedicated to Roleplaying within the World of Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Contacts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doan
Admin

Possible Contacts Empty
PostSubject: Possible Contacts   Possible Contacts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:02 am

Here is a list of possible contacts in New York City. You can choose one for each time you take the contacts merit. These are just the established npcs I have. You are more than welcome to make one and if it is approved by me I will add it to the list.
Back to top Go down
https://nwodchronicles.forumotion.com
Doan
Admin

Possible Contacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Contacts   Possible Contacts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:05 am

Lewis Maddox

Description: Louis is a man in his late 20s. He is slightly overweight and keeps his hair buzzed, the better to cover the fact that he’s balding. He wears glasses, nondescript sweatshirts and blue jeans, and his lucky ball cap.

Profession: Information Broker

Dr. Edward Montrose

Description: He is in his late 50s. His hair is gray, and he wears glasses, and usually a suit.

Profession: Professor at local University. He has extensive knowledge in European, American,and Ancient History

Michael Rample

Description: Rample is in his mid 40s. He usually wears a brown suit since he sits behind a desk now more than going out on the streets. He is clean shaven exept of a mustache. He keeps his brown hair trimmed and orderly.

Profession: Detective and Narcotics for the NYPD

Lucy Smith

Description: Lucy is half japanese. She keeps her black hair up and in a bun. She usually wears a buisness suit(black) with a skirt instead of pants. She is very attractive, probably more so if she removed her glasses, let her hair down, and wear something other than a suit.

Profession: Detective and Narcotics for they NYPD (Rample's partner)

Mellisa Harrison

Description: She is only 5'5". She has shoulder length red hair, green eyes, and has an athletic build. She appears to be in her early 30s.

Profession: Captain of the 13th District PD of NYC.

Johnny Gat

Description: Gat stands about 6'2"and he is black. He keeps his head shaved, and keeps his goatee trimed. He usually wears plain colored clothes.

Profession: Owns Club Gat, and is a rumored to be tied into most of the local orgainized crime.

Dregs

Description: Dregs’ skin is dusky and his hair mostly dark, although whether this is from genetics or simple lack of hygienic practices is anyone’s guess. His clothing appears to be a mish-mash of multi-layered cast-offs and dumpster-diving finds, much of it either too big or too small for his short-but-burly frame. Even in the summer months, he wears heavy fingerless gloves, boots, a heavy coat and at least one stocking cap. He speaks through a snarled grey beard that seems as much a repository for crumbs from earlier meals than any particular fashion statement.

Profession: Information on most of anything that happens on the streets
Back to top Go down
https://nwodchronicles.forumotion.com

Possible Contacts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoD Chronicles :: New York City :: People of Interest-
Jump to: